The Ferrari Club of America’s 2018 International Meet, presented by WeatherTech and hosted by the Empire State Region.
Registration is now open! Please click on the registration tab above, to register for FCA2018.
Hotel reservations now open! Please click on the "hotels" tab above.
All traditional FCA Meet activities will take place across the beautiful Finger Lakes region of upstate New York including:
- The internationally recognized FCA Field and Driving Concours d’Elegance on Market St. in Corning, including mid-day receptions with live entertainment in Centerway Square and on the Radisson Patio
- Four days of track time at the historic Watkins Glen International Raceway, with a skilled group of instructors available to help you learn the track or enhance your skills
- The Shell scenic Pleasure Drive through fabulous wine country and ending at a major winery for lunch
- The Shell competitive rally with challenging questions to answer along the Seneca and Keuka Lake wine trails, as well as famous downtown Corning
- The Mercato di Ferrari
- Seminars and receptions
- Captain Bill’s dinner boat cruise on Seneca Lake (limited capacity)
- Gala Awards Banquet at the world renowned Corning Museum of Glass
- Experience the popular Crystal City Ferrari Show in conjunction with the Concours d’Elegance on Market St. in Corning
- Additional regional activities available will include:
- Winery and brewery tours
- Glider rides
- Shopping on historic Market Street in Corning’s Gaffer District
- World-class museum visits
- Blow your own glass experience
- Airplane rides over Watkins Glen International Raceway
- Wine & Design paint your own painting
- And much more
An exciting ride on the Watkins Glen International Raceway in an F430!
Please check this page regularly for updates and additional information.
Hotel reservations are now open! Please click on the "hotels" tab above to make your reservation.
Registration for FCA2018 is now open.
We look forward to seeing you all at Watkins Glen and Corning in September 2018!